Wednesday, July 16, 2014

To clean or not to clean - I think I have my answer.....

Oy, I just watched Million Dollar Listing Miami.`  Sam, the woman agent on the show had a darling Yorkie for 8 1/2 years.  She loved Chloe so much.  She took her to the vet to have her teeth cleaned and there were complications and Chloe died!  This hit me hard as I have vets in Louisiana and Tennessee saying I should have Zippy's teeth cleaned.  I have talked with them both about this possibility and the fact that he is so small and they have trachea issues.  My next door neighbor in La,  said her daughter worked at  Banfield vet at a PetSmart and the  vet convinced a lady to have her dog's teeth cleaned and it died.  I think that seeing this show tonight added to the fact that I'm worried about having this done makes me think that I'm not going to do it.  If he has some other problem that has to be taken care of and he is put under for that, then they can clean his teeth.  Otherwise, not.  Years ago you never heard of dogs having their teeth cleaned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment