Last summer I brought the little wheelbarrow and wagon that I had as a kid and my parents had saved them over the years. They stayed in the utility room till this summer when I finally picked a place to put them in the yard. We had to have a stump ground from a tree that fell (part of it on the roof of the house - right after our new roof was finished). We added some more soil and it is becoming a flower bed. I have a camellia planted in the center. It is a lt. pink rosette flower and I rooted it myself. Go Me! Around it I am starting to plant daylilies-some I've brought from La. Anyway, I decided to put the wagon and wheelbarrow in the middle of all this as plants aren't full in the bed yet.

I took this picture a few days ago and I think they look a little fuller now, or maybe it it just the light. I think that over the winter I'll empty out the dirt and store both of them inside. I bought impatiens plants and planted marigold seeds. They each have a morning glory vine in them. I guess I planted some seeds in there.....who remembers? :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment