Wednesday, November 4, 2009

More mowing and art

Today I finished all of the mowing that was possible due to the wet areas outside of the fence. I mowed a hour and 10 min. Took a lunch and computer break and then mowed about another hour. Hopefully with it being cooler and November after all, the grass will stop growing for this year.

I did a little stamping on the double page spread in the altered book that I'm using for the art journal work right now. Last night I gessoed the pages (which are actually multiple pages glued together creating thick pages) and painted them a light tanish color and tonight I did some stamping in the corners. I have a neat looking envelope from hot chocolate and am thinking about having a chocolate theme here but not sure how it will pan out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment